ASEP was set up to advance entrepreneurship of young enterprises doing business in both Hong Kong and overseas by promoting the development and risks control progress of merchants especially new entrants, provide a broad-based network of contacts and a public forum to examine contemporary issues in business goals setting, streamlining business operations and social responsibilities.
1. To support local culture and knowledge development and transfer. We admit the importance of the next generation, we are committed to share our proven entrepreneurial spirit and moral values with Hong Kong and foreign young entrepreneurs, and help them to explore the cultural and intellectual horizons deeper and broader.
2. To promote culture and innovative thinking of Hong Kong entrepreneurs so as to to foster Hong Kong people to maintain a competitive edge in knowledge.
3. To invite business leaders, professionals and scholars to enhance exchange and transfers of knowledge and experience between cross-industry, and thus accumulate more pluralistic society members capital.
4. To carry out policy and business-related research. We expect the combination of aggressive business culture, folk wisdom and a broad range of diverse endless study diligently the spirit of promoting social harmony. Our scope of research include development of industrial and commercial prospects, Hong Kong’s economic restructuring, the business community with the knowledge, art and culture and other related sectors.
5. To enhance equal opportunities and balance of fair interests amongst various economic sectors. We believe that social justice, fairness and business and professional culture and art should complement each other, and therefore will focus on a variety of policy or administrative measures from inequity, assist the industry in improving the business environment.
6. To promote the advantages of setting up regional headquarters in Hong Kong as an international city and having a sound legal professional system. Under globalization, we encourage the use of our wealth of information, multi-cultural environment and international linkages, continues to drive out business development.
7. To help for removal of barriers in implementation of “Mainland and Hong Kong Closer under the arrangement Cepa ” and to enhance better economic and trade relations across the borders.
8. To foster, promote and enhance the synergy and cooperation amongst members of the Association and other entrepreneurial, professionals and the general public in Hong Kong, Mainland China and elsewhere.
9. To promote educational or charitable activities generally in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
To establish scholarships for the underprivileged or students of Hong Kong and mainland.
10. To arrange, organize and assist in education and training programs for young entrepreneurial, professionals and the general public in Hong Kong, Mainland, etc.